Join Coach Jorge Araujo and for a 2-day Fielding Academy designed to improve your defensive game. Instruction will focus on Elite level Infield work. All camp activities take place on the Cal State University campus and the beautiful Anderson Family Field, home of Titans. Demonstrations will be provided by current Titan Softball Players.
Elite Level Fielding Techniques
Elite Level Throwing Techniques
Effective Foot Work for Elite Players
Develop and improve Quickness with your hands and feet
Advance Level Tagging Techniques
Mental Mindset of an Elite Fielder
Improve your softball skills, while learning from the nation’s best!! Registration for this camp is limited, so please make sure you act quickly to reserve your spot. Players in 7th Grade and Older are eligible to participate in this two-day fielding academy.
Dates, Times, and Information
June 17: Check in June 17th 8:15 AM-8:50 AM Camp Session runs from 9:00 AM-1:30 PM
June 18: Check in June 18th 8:15 AM-8:50 AM Camp Session runs from 9:00 AM-1:30 PM
Please have your camper eat before she arrives at check in. If your daughter has to depart camp early to get to a weekend tournament, please inform the camp staff at check in
Refunds will be allowed with a $50 nonrefundable deposit until June 3rd, 2019.
NO refunds after June 3, 2019
Anderson Family Field
800 N. State College Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92831
Important Camp Information
- All players need to bring a Glove, Cleats, Water Bottle, hat or visor, and Sunscreen to camp each day. You need to wear tennis shoes or turf shoes as well. So please bring both.
- Please mark the campers name in her items brought to camp in case something gets lost.
- All campers will receive a personalized camp t-shirt if registered by June 10th (for those registered after you will receive a non-personalized camp shirt) and have the opportunity to get a photograph with players and coaches after camp.
- Camps are open to all entrants, limited only by age
- Any questions, please contact Caoch Arujos at (562) 824-6079
Kylee Lahners- Kylee played her college softball career for the Washington Huskies, where she was an All-American. She ended her college career as a 4x all PAC 12 performer in addition to a 3x All Region athlete. She is one of the few athletes to have played for both USA National Teams in Softball and Baseball.