Pucillo Gymnasium is the home to the Marauder men’s and women’s basketball teams, the wrestling team and the volleyball team. It was first completed in 1970 and dedicated in 1971 for a cost of $2 million dollars. It also underwent renovations during the summer of 2008.
The two-level seating area can hold up to 3,000. In addition to the main basketball court, there are two practice courts and three practice volleyball courts. Pucillo is also home to classrooms, a training room, rehabilitation center and the wrestling program’s practice facility.
The gymnasium is named in honor of Dr. John A. Pucillo, who served with distinction as coach, athletic director, and administrator at Millersville from 1925 to 1957. The trophy cases in the main lobby were donated by the friends and family of Elwood F. Finley III, a Millersville graduate who died at age 24. As a student, Mr. Finley was a member of the football and men's track teams and served as manager for the men's basketball squad.