LMU Summer Camps
Extended Care Program
Extended care is available before and after camps for an additional fee. It is available in the mornings from 7:30-9:00a.m. and in the afternoons from 4:00-6:00 p.m. Campers enrolled in morning extended care will be dropped off by parent or guardian in Summer Camp Multi-Purpose room located in Gersten Pavilion and will be escorted by an individual sport camp counselor or camp staff member to their individual camp location by 9:00 a.m. Campers enrolled in afternoon care will be escorted by their individual sport camp counselor or camp staff member to the Summer Camp Multi-Purpose room located in Gersten Pavilion at the end of each camp day. The child must be enrolled in an LMU Summer Camp of that week to attend extended care. Afternoon extended care is not available for half day campers.
Every morning and afternoon, campers will be engaged in various activities before their camp including puzzles (100-500 piece), board games (including games like Candyland, Hi! Ho! The Cherry-O! and other popular favorites), coloring books and activity books which include crossword puzzles, find-and-seek, Sudoku, and word-search puzzles. There is a 30 minute movie time during extended care that will be decided by the counselor in charge.
· Pre-Care : $25.00 per session OR $100.00 per week
· After-Care: $25.00 per session OR $100.00 per week
· There is an individual extended care fee for families that use the extended care facility on a one time basis. That fee will $25.00
· A per minute late fee will be charged for any pickups that occur after the 6:00 p.m. deadline
· Camp discounts do notapply to extended care fees
· Morning care: 7:30-9:00 a.m.
· Afternoon care: 4:00-6:00 p.m.