Dedicated in 1927, Duvall-Rosier Field was named for former President Joseph Rosier. In 2000, the name Duvall was added to honor Harold S. “Deacon” Duvall, FSU football coach from 1952-1971. Duvall led the Falcons to the 1967 NAIA National Championship.
During the home opener of the 2014 season on September 4, 2014, a statue of Deacon Duvall was unveiled during a pregame dedication ceremony.
Over the last several years, field turf, a state-of-the-art video board and substantial grounds work has been added. The field also includes a generous sized press box, president’s suite and complete lighting for night contests.
During football season, Duvall-Rosier Field comes alive with falcon pride. The field also serves as the home for FSU softball and the newly-added women’s soccer program.