Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium
Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium opened on September 14, 2002 and is Home of the Stony Brook Seawolves football, men's and women's soccer, and men's and women's lacrosse teams. The 8,300-seat stadium was constructed at a cost of $22 million. Its unique design provides fans with a tremendous stadium experience. The state of the art facility is the largest outdoor athletic facility in Suffolk County. The stadium has a three tier press box on the east side and accommodates six luxury suites, a spacious working press box area, television and radio booths and a camera deck on the roof. The facility was named in honor of Kenneth P. LaValle on October 19, 2002 in honor of the New York State Senator that was instrumental in making the stadium a reality.
LaValle Stadium has played host to numerous America East and NCAA Tournaments, including the 2006 & 2010 NCAA Men's Lacrosse Championship quarterfinals and the 2011 & 2012 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Championship.
- Home of the Football, M & W Soccer, M & W Lacrosse Teams
- Seating capacity is 8,300 (500 Chair Back seating on East side)
- Field Turf (Artificial surface sand and rubber granules with subsurface drainage.
- Six luxury suites, a spacious working press box area, television and radio booths
- Coaches' office for Football, Men's and Women's Lacrosse Men and Women Coaches' Locker room(s)
- Athletic Training room located downstairs in the South Building Locker rooms located downstairs of the stadium for Football, M & W Lacrosse Teams
- Visiting Team Room(s) with meeting room capabilities