- Campers will receive top quality instruction from the AU coaching staff along with former and current Trojan players.
- The camp staff will work with all campers to teach basic fundamentals of volleyball, as well as specific position skills.
- Each session will be lead directly by Head Coach Todd Hay.
- All skills and concepts will be taught as they are taught to AU volleyball players.
- Each day will include position specific instruction as well as team competition.
- Registration for all camps will be limited to 40 players in order to allow maximum coaching and attention to your player.
- Every camper will receive a camp T-shirt.
- Teams and individuals are encouraged to attend.
- AU Volleyball Office: 864-622-6036
Commuters should bring the following items: Water Bottle, Knee Pads, Court Shoes, Comfortable Athletic Clothing
In addition to those items, all Residential Campers should bring: Pillow, Sleeping Bag or Sheets for XL Twin Bed, Toiletries, Towel, Snacks and/or money to purchase snacks/pizza.
Yes! For more information email Coach Hay at firstname.lastname@example.org